Every time there is a birthday at work we have to celebrate with food. It is a must!! Gotta have a table full of wonderful food waiting for that special person. We love birthdays!! This past week I took this dessert. Little to say it didn't last long. This was what was left after everyone devoured it. I would say it was a successful dish...wouldn't you??
1 box of Cheesecake Jello Pudding
1 box of White Chocolate Jello Pudding
3 1/2 cups crushed Chocolate Chip cookies (I used Nabisco Chips Ahoy)
6 Tbsp. butter (melted)
1 can pumpkin pie filling
1 tub whipped topping
Milk for the pudding
1. Mix melted butter with 3 cups of the crushed cookies until moist. Press mix into bottom of a 9 x 13 pan.
2. Mix cheesecake pudding with 1 3/4 cup cold milk. Spread over the cookie crust. Let set in the fridge for 10 min.
3. Mix white chocolate pudding with only 1 cup of milk, whisk until starting to firm. Add the canned pumpkin and mix well. Spread over the first layer of pudding. Let set in fridge for another ten minutes.
4. Top with container of whipped topping and sprinkle remaining 1/2 cup of crushed cookies.
4. Freeze until 1 hr. before serving. Store in fridge or freezer. (I just put it back in the fridge...until I ate the rest).
Source: "mooched" and adapted from www.naptimecreations.com
Linked up to THESE GREAT PARTIES!!!!